Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Amanda's #Edchat Experience!

This past Monday I was able to briefly participate in a music education #edchat! Unfortunately due to a very hectic schedule that night, I was only able to join for about fifteen to twenty minutes. The topic of discussion for the night was about warm-up techniques for music students. Many people were able to share their experiences and opinions on both choir and band warm-ups, and they were even suggesting different books to each other that they believe were beneficial. While I was there for such a short time, I could tell that the others involved were interested in what I had to say regardless! All of the teachers and students there were incredibly friendly. I definitely felt a sense of community-even if was through one small hash-tag. If I had the time, I would love to try and get more involved in another discussion where I can get the full experience of participating in one.

1 comment: